Starting this Friday, Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. Marketfair shopping center will be implementing a new Youth Escort Policy for the enhanced safety of our guests. Parents and teens should plan ahead for rides – here are all the details:
- Anyone under the age of 18 is required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 21 years or older after 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- Unescorted youth utilizing the theatre, restaurants or fitness services at Marketfair after 8 p.m. must go straight inside to the retail service provider and immediately leave the property after exiting the interior of the retail service provider.
- After 8 p.m., unescorted youth will not be allowed to linger and remain on the common areas of the shopping center following the use of the Marketfair retail services.
- Individuals without personal transportation Friday or Saturday nights must schedule their departure time before occupying the property to ensure proper compliance with the Youth Escort Policy.
- Individuals in violation of the Youth Escort Policy will be asked to leave immediately and may be prosecuted for trespassing.
- Anyone who appears to be under 18 will be asked to present a valid photo ID, including a driver’s license, state ID, military ID, passport or school ID card with a date of birth.
- Youth employees working on property will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Youth employees must go directly to their place of employment and should be prepared to show proof of work status in the evenings.
- A parent or guardian over 21 years of age may escort no more than three (3) unrelated youths.