Looking for the perfect summer refreshment? We’ve got you covered! These three refreshments are guaranteed to cool you down in the summer heat here in Fayetteville.
Craving something sweet and fruity? This light banana berry smoothie, inspired by the tasty offerings at Good Living Coffee Zone, is the perfect breakfast or snack.
- Combine 2 cups frozen mixed berries, 1 cup strawberry flavored yogurt, 1 banana sliced, 1 cup milk and ½ teaspoon of sugar in a blender
- Blend until smooth and enjoy
Classic sweet tea is guaranteed to satisfy just about anyone, especially around lunch time with a sandwich from Which Wich.
- Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda (to help with bitterness) into a 64-ounce glass pitcher
- Pour in 2 cups boiling water and add 6 tea bags. Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes
- Remove tea bags and stir ¾ cup of white sugar until dissolved
- Pour in 6 cups cool water and refrigerate until cold
Watermelon soda from Rocket Fizz is always a favorite summer flavor– try these watermelon popsicles for the perfect pick me up after a hot day!
- Add 2 ½ cups of cubed watermelon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ¼ cup white sugar and ½ cup raspberries into a blender
- Blend on high until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and insert sticks
- Freeze overnight