There is plenty of holiday cheer in Fayetteville this year! Get your family and friends together and come out and celebrate at these local events this weekend:
Marketfair Christmas Tree Lighting
Marketfair shopping center is hosting its first annual Christmas tree lighting event Saturday, Dec. 16. Everyone is welcome to come to the event, which will be held in our parking lot from 6 to 9 p.m. There will be caroling, holiday treats and a visit from Old St. Nick at 6:30 p.m. Visit our can you buy accutane online uk page to learn more about the event!
Hot Chocolate and Cookies with Santa
Head to buy roche accutane online uk, Fayetteville’s favorite coffee connoisseur, for FREE hot chocolate and cookies earlier in the day Dec. 16 from 1 to 5 p.m. Kids will enjoy a surprise visit from Santa Claus, so make sure they have their Christmas lists ready!
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
If you’re not in the holiday spirit yet, just wait until you see this The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at Cape Fear Regional Theatre! Fayetteville has enjoyed this comedic Christmas classic for over 25 years. The show runs through Dec. 17, so make sure to can you buy accutane over the counter in canada before it ends!
Are you planning on coming out to any of these awesome events? From the Marketfair family to yours, we wish you all a very merry holiday season!
Bring out your family to celebrate the holidays with our Marketfair family. We are kicking off the festive season by lighting our giant, live Christmas tree at our first annual tree lighting event! The festivities will take place on Dec. 16 from 6 to 9 p.m. in our parking lot at 1916 Skibo Road in Fayetteville.
There will be plenty of caroling, treats and holiday cheer to celebrate most wonderful time of year while we anxiously await a very special guest from the North Pole, who will make an appearance at 6:30 p.m. Make sure your kids write their letters to Santa in anticipation! Local Marketfair businesses, churches and organizations will also be in attendance. The event is free to everyone and there will be plenty of parking available. Click where can i buy accutane for more details and to RSVP to the Facebook event. We can’t wait to celebrate with you and your loved ones!
Thanksgiving Day is this week — which means Black Friday is right around the corner! We’ve been preparing for months to bring you the best deals Fayetteville has to offer. Here’s our special Marketfair Black Friday round-up to guide you through everyone’s favorite shopping holiday:
- Love shopping but hate waking up for early morning deals? Grab a where can i buy real accutane online to keep you energized while you browse your favorite stores!
- Does your home need an upgrade in preparation for the new year? New buy accutane online fast delivery will make any home look brand new.
- In the mood to spice up your lunch or dinner after a long day of shopping? We guarantee you’ll be able to find a few where do you buy accutane that weren’t on your Thanksgiving table.
- If you’d rather kick back and relax while the rest of the family shops, grab a where do i buy accutane and catch up on the latest Hollywood flicks.
- What’s one thing kids and adults will always agree on? Candy-filled stockings are a must-have. Get a head start and stock up on your family’s buy accutane v-drugstore!
- Who wants to cook after spending Thanksgiving in the kitchen? Grab a buy accutane in dubai instead! You can even buy accutane on ebay!
- Looking to work off those Thanksgiving calories? Design your own workout in a completely buy accutane online europe.
We hope all of our Fayetteville shoppers have a happy holiday! Can’t wait to see you out and about this Black Friday!
Memorial Day is a special day across the nation, but especially here in Fayetteville. This holiday, originally called Decoration Day, is to remember those who have lost their lives serving our country. This weekend is a great chance to get together with friends and family, as the community has a number of activities going on. We’ve rounded up a few events for you to check out and join in on the festivities:
- Saturday, May 27 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Shop local food and handcrafted products at the is it okay to buy accutane online. The Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum hosts this market on Saturday mornings.
- Sunday, May 28 at 7:30 p.m.: Check out where is the best place to buy accutane online, given by the Fayetteville Symphony Orchestra (FSO) to salute the armed forces in honor of the holiday.
- Monday, May 29 at 10 a.m.: Honor the brave and remember the fallen at is it legal to buy accutane online This event fills up quickly, so consider arriving early and bringing a lawn chair with you.
- Monday, May 29 at noon: The Airborne & Special Operations Museum Foundation and the Special Operations Force K9 Memorial Foundation are hosting a is it possible to buy accutane online to honor K-9 soldiers. Stick around with the kids afterward for a special children’s book reading by the author of “How I Became A K-9 Commando.”
Find out more details on what is going on in the community this weekend buy accutane isotretinoin online. We hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!
It’s that time of year again, Fayetteville – the holiday shopping craze is among us. Have you been racking your brain for gift ideas? Look no further! We have compiled a special Marketfair holiday gift guide that includes ideas for everyone on your list.
- For the Outdoorsman: It is always important to be prepared when venturing into the wilderness! A quality buy accutane online pharmacy is a great gift that is a must-have when hiking, camping or exploring.
- For the Tech Savvy: There is nothing better than being able to still be connected while on the go – a where to buy accutane philippines is the perfect portable device any tech-enthusiast is sure to love.
- For the Beauty Lover: A little pampering can go a long way. A buy accutane pills is a great way to give the beauty in your life a way to relax and rejuvenate.
- For the Fitness Obsessed: With the start of a New Year comes new health and wellness resolutions. A buy accutane pills online is a great way to help the fitness guru in your life reach their goals!
- For the Little Athlete: Get your aspiring little athlete started out with buy research accutane that teach fundamental skills and teamwork.
The holidays are a time where many of us can be found in the kitchen! Why not experiment with some new, easy dishes and treats? Here are three awesome fall recipes inspired by our Marketfair restaurants:
Put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use by creating the ultimate savory sandwich, inspired by roaccutane 20mg buy online’s Thank You Turkey Sandwich!
- Toast two slices of bread of your choice
- Add leftover sliced turkey – thick or thin!
- Add leftover stuffing
- Top with two tablespoons of cranberry sauce
Your leftover veggies don’t have to go to waste, either! Heat up the kitchen with an easy Hibachi Vegetables recipe inspired by buy roaccutane 20mg uk.
- Slice vegetables of your choice (zucchini, carrots and onion work well!) and saute in oil
- Once the veggies are soft, pour in one tablespoon of soy sauce, two tablespoons of terryaki sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cook until tender, about 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with seasame seeds and serve hot!
If you’re not looking to whip up food in the kitchen but want a tasty seasonal beverage, try where to buy accutane in malaysia Pumpkin Pie flavored soda or make your own Pumpkin Spiced Latte at home!
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk ½ cup of milk, one tablespoon of sugar, one tablespoon of pumpkin puree, a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Whisk in remaining 1/2 cup of milk
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the pulp. Place the mixture back in the pan and whisk for 2 minutes while it simmers
- Add ¼ cup brewed coffee or espresso and whisk until foamy
Everywhere you turn this season in Fayetteville, you’re bound to find some holiday spirit. Grab your friends and family and check out these fun events to celebrate!
Carriage Rides with Santa
Carriage Rides with Santa will return to downtown Fayetteville Saturday, Dec. 12 and Sunday, Dec. 13 and again on Saturday, Dec. 19 and Sunday, Dec. 20. Yes, the Jolly Old Soul himself will be driving the horse-drawn carriage! Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10. Each ride lasts about 15 minutes and run from 1 to 8 p.m. Don’t miss out on this where can i buy accutane uk!
Holiday Lights in the Garden
Come and celebrate the five-year anniversary of buy accutane uk online – a sparkling wonderland aglow with thousands of lights illuminating plants, trees and recent exhibits at the Cape Fear Botanical Garden. This year, Holiday Lights will feature a new show of lights synchronized to music and shimmering over the Cypress Pond! Enjoy holiday music, photos with Santa, seasonal treats, s’mores roasting, a beer and wine garden, holiday shopping in the gift shop and more Dec. 12-16 at 5:30 p.m. Embrace the outdoors and create a cherished holiday memory!
Ryan’s Reindeer Run
Ryan’s Reindeer Run is a 5K run and walk in memory of Ryan P. Kishbaugh, who died of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma at the age of 18. The race starts Saturday, Dec. 19 at 8:30 a.m. and proceeds go to The Ryan P. Kishbaugh Memorial Foundation as well as other charities providing services to children in need and cancer patients. Last year 895 runners registered for this event! Since 2003, the Ryan P. Kishbaugh Memorial Foundation has given over $131,000 to local non-profits in memory of Ryan. For more details, buy accutane uk!